DEEP CONDITION! It's a must ;-)

It is super important that you deep condition your hair. Natural hair can tend to look dry if it isn't taken care of properly. I also will be honest and say I need to practice what I preach. Lately my hair has not been looking as luscious because I'm guilty of not doing the DC every week or every other week. When I do, I always see a huge difference.

When I DC, I like to use about a 1/4 cup of
Cholesterol conditioning cream (sally's or another Beauty Supply store) and I mix it with a pack of the ORS Replenishing pac (Sally's or another BSS or any pharmacy.)



Step One: Wash with a clarifying conditioner. This will get all of the "gunk" out and make your hair super fresh n clean

Step two: Apply Deep Conditioner. Make sure you distribute it evenly. Then put on a plastic cap and either hang out for an hour around the house or sit under the dryer for about 10-15 min.

Step three, and most important: After rinsing, apply a regular conditioner. I didn't do this at first until I got the tip and believe me, it does wonders!

And last, but not least, always use a leave in conditioner.

Until later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment