A kinky, not curly, MESS!

So you know how I thought I snapped back from my heat damage? WRONG! My hair that is colored got damaged the most and it is terrible! It's really frizzy and looks downright awful. I'm definitely on a mission to save it before my last resort...cutting off all the colored ends. Here is what I did today to try to revive it:

Washed with Mixed Chicks shampoo

ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) Rinse (Add 3 tbs of ACV and 10 oz of cold water and cover hair with it, let it sit for 2 minutes and rinse with cold water.)This is to clarify as well as help to mend the cuticles of the hair.

Then I made a conditioner cocktail with Queen Helene Cholesterol Deep Conditioner, 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil, about 1/4 cup of Nexxus Humectress Conditioner.

I am currently letting it soak in and tomorrow I'll let you know how it comes out.

Things I've learned through this experience:
Get a recommendation every time you decide to straighten your hair
Don't get lazy with the Hair TLC or your hair will suffer greatly

No comments:

Post a Comment