The Ms. Jessie's Trial

So I'll start by saying that I am a certifiable Product Junkie! I love hair products and I am always trying something new. My staples are IC Fantasia gel and Curly Magic by Uncle Funky's Daughter.

When I first went natural I tried some of Ms. Jessie's products and I wasn't super impressed. A couple of months ago, I was helping a friend fill in baskets for a fashion show and they gave me extra products that were left over. It was the sampler pack and so I decided to give it another try.

Things I LOVE:

The Quick Curls is awesome! I stand by the fact that no leave in conditioner=disaster. I used Paul Mitchell "The Conditioner" or the generic Sally's brand, then use Quick Curls on soaking wet hair.I wrap a towel around it for about 15 minutes, blot it, then use a diffuser for about 3 minutes. I let it airdry the rest of the time.

Curly Buttercream. This stuff is great for 2nd and 3rd day hair. I wake and fluff my hair. I wet it with a little water around the perimeter, and put about a quarter size in my hair, trying to spread it evenly around. It's great. Trust me.


Things I can do without:

Curly Pudding-It still doesn't work for me. I'm going to try a twist out soon though and see how I like it.

Hope this is helpful!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment