Trails, Tribulations and Triumph

Well I always want to be honest and share the good, bad and ugly with you all.

I had a terrible hair experience recently. I got it straightened and it looked F-L-Y!!! Absolutely fabulous.



Then I washed it. Awful things happened. First the curl pattern was loose. Then I realized I was losing TONS of hair. If I wasn't a thick haired girl, I would have died. For a few weeks, I tried a lot of different methods to revive it, losing hair the entire time. My hair was also dry and brittle. Finally, this past weekend, I did some serious TLC>>

1. I clarified with Aveda Be Curly Conditioner
2. I used Ion Moisture Packet and Silk Elements packet together and covered with a plastic cap. I left it on for 8 hours.
3. Next, I washed and it out and then used Nexxus Humectress and after washing it out, use Paul Mitchell-The Conditioner Leave In. Use whatever products after you usually do. I used Miss Jessie's Quick Curl.

Somehow this worked for me and I'm almost back to normal. Needless to say, I'll be wearing my hair curly for a WHILE. XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment