The Introduction

Welcome to my BLOG!! People ask me multiple times a week for advice on going "natural" or what to do once you've done the big cut. I am not a pro by any means, but I have tried lots of different things and I'd love to share. So welcome to my Kinky, Curly, Crazy Hair blog! I'll be posting pics, videos and much more. Hope you enjoy!! First, here are pics of my journey. I got my last relaxer in October of 2006. I transitioned for 7 months and randomly chopped it all off in May of 2007. My goal is for my hair to be shoulder length while curly. Of course straight, it's currently to the middle of my back.

Relaxed Hair


Transitioning



The Big Chop!!



Wearing it short and proud!




March 2009 (about 20 months after the previous picture)








1 comment:

  1. You are the bomb diggity- when I grow up, I want to be just like you!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete