Product Rave! Curls: Gel-les'c


Loves it!!

I received this product as a sample and I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to use it. I was out of gel and this product seemed lighter, which is what I was looking for so I tried it and LOVED it!

How I used it:

1.Co-washed with Paul Mitchell:The Detangler
2.Applied Paul Mitchell: The Conditioner Leave-In
3.Finger combed in Hair Rules (see below for Product Rave)
4.Finished and smoothed hair with Curls: Gel-les'c

My hair had great FLOW! It was swinging more than usual and felt really light. Also this morning when I woke up, I didn't have to add/do anything to it. Try it out peeps!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I heard this stuff is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! Definitely give it a try! The price is pretty good and their products are organic :-)

    ReplyDelete