My Regular Routine (about 3x per week depending on humidity)

First, I wash with conditioner and leave it in for 5 minutes in the shower. The conditioner these days is a mixture between 1/2 ORS Replenishing Conditioner and 1/2 Paul Mitchell, The Detangler (or the generic brand from Sally's :-)) I use a wide tooth comb to detangle, which is why it's important for the hair to be soaking wet when you apply the conditioner.

Next, with hair soaking wet, apply a half dollar size of Paul Michell "The Conditioner" (or the generic from Sally's) to each section of hair (about 4). In my opinion, I think you can messily part each section so that the hair stays wet and it's a fast process. For those who choose to use a comb, part it, and go through all of that, just be as quick as possible so you can apply your product to wet hair.

Then I add the product to 4 sections. I am loving Hair Rules for Kinky Hair. http://www.hairrules.com/ If you use this product, don't put too much. I use about a dime size for each section and smooth it into my hair.

By this time your hair should still be super wet. Take a towel and gather your hair and wrap it around the hair (like they do on tv, lol!) Then undo the towel right away and voila! Let the rest airdry :-) Since you've already taken care of the excess hair, it should be dry by the time you get to where you're going.

No comments:

Post a Comment