Color Wars

To color or not to color...that is the question.

On hair that is so fragile, it's definitely a gamble.

I got my hair colored in March of 2009 and at first I loved it. I did highlights, but without the bleach so it was pretty healthy looking. I deep conditioned constantly and had no issues...until the Blowout Nightmare. When I went to the salon to get it straightened and they used too much heat, guess what got damaged the worst...you've got it. The colored hair. I've been cutting it inch by inch since October :-(

I have friends who have had great experiences with coloring, but most would admit that their hair feels a little bit dry and needs a lot of conditioning and moisturizing.

I definitely think it's up to you, but for me, it will be a while before I color again.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment